Sometimes it is necessary to change the active sequence on many screens at the same time and later revert to previously configured sequences.
For example, in an emergency situation, it might be necessary to quickly display a custom sequence on many screens that are currently displaying many different sequences. While the standard options for changing the sequence could be used, there would be no quick way to return to the previous sequences. It would be necessary to reapply the previous sequences to each screen individually and this could be time consuming.
A sequence override solves this problem. When a sequence override is set, it will be displayed on the screen. When the sequence override is removed, the previously configured sequence will be displayed.
Applying a sequence override
A sequence override is set using the multiple selection options in the screens tab.
- Make sure you have a new sequence ready to be displayed (the sequence override).
- Select all the screens you want to display the sequence override on and click the multiple selection button.
- Click the Change sequence override option and select the sequence to display on the screens.
- Click Apply to display the sequence on all the selected screens.
- When a sequence override is applied to a screen, the sequence column for the screen will be labelled as override.
Disable a sequence override
- To disable the sequence override and return to previously configured sequences, change the sequence override to None and press Apply.